Thursday, June 14, 2012

Recipe : : Baked Rosemary Onion Rings

 

Today I'd like to share this super yummy recipe with you all.

 (Recipe above from Food Doodles)

I was craving something crunchy to eat today, so what did I do? I went straight to Pinterest of course! (If I'm searching for a certain kind of recipe, that site seems to always have it!)
I decided I'd like to try baked onion rings. I had never made baked onion rings before today, but I had all of the ingredients, including fresh rosemary from my garden! I am SO glad I tried these. With very simple ingredients and a little bit of baking time, this was just the snack I had been looking for. I also served these up with a side of my spicy ketchup. So good! Try this recipe, you will not be disappointed.

My super simple spicy ketchup is simply a mixture of 1/4 cup ketchup, any kind you like and about 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha Sauce.


No comments: