Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sponsorship Opportunities!


Now let me just say....I am not the most computer savvy person. This whole blogging and shop creating has been a real learning experience for me. Everyday there's always something new and exciting to learn. Most recently, I've been playing around with "sponsorship ads" So far, I only have up three shops on my page : : mine and my incredibly talented parents. I want to expand a little. I know my page doesn't get much traffic now, but I wanted to offer a couple of people the chance for a free ad spot on my blog (I'm thinking two different people every month). If you are interested in advertising on my blog please let me know! The size ad I use at the moment is a 175x175. For those interested, you can contact me through my Etsy shop and I'll get in touch to discuss details. Wishing you all a lovely day!

~Kellie

No comments: