Thursday, May 9, 2013

Show and Tell

 
Have you ever wondered what my work space looks like? Well, here it is. My tiny-messy-craft area.
After moving recently this is currently how my area looks. Does it need to be cleaned? Yes. Should I organize it? Of course. Do I wish my area was an entire room just for me? Do I even have to answer that? In all seriousness, I am quite happy with my little space. Great things come from this space! (yes,  I'm bragging....just a little bit) Things that make me very happy and happy to share with all of you! Thank you for your continued support of my *very* small business. For those interested, I'm now on Twitter - Come follow me! Also, I'm going to try to get some more wonderful Etsy businesses to join my blog soon so keep an eye out!  
 
God Bless
Kellie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, if you ask me! My husband made me a craft nook out of an old entertainment center, and it is always messy, no matter how hard I try to keep things in their appropriate spaces! :p