*Here's what "Pick Five" is all about*
A while back, I thought I would start something fun on here. I got to thinking that I would really like to share with all of you, the really lovely Etsy shops that I run across. I am always falling in love with shops on Etsy (I mean, how could you not with all of the wonderful artisans out there?) and as artists, we need all of the support we can get! So I'm thinking that once a week (well, that is the goal at least), I will share with you the five Etsy shops that have caught my eye recently. Here are this weeks five picks!
* Teacup Co. - Creates the most charming hand painted mugs, glasses and other lovelies.
* chARiTyelise - Creates some of the most colorful ceramic pieces I have ever seen! So beautiful!
* BeadFreaky - Has a most wonderful selection of ceramic beads & buttons.
* The Sandy Path - Creates beautiful toys for children! Their playsilks are especially lovely.
* One Land Road - Creates awesome hand screen printed shirts, tea towels, totes and other items.
If you have the chance, please check out all of these lovely shops!